For Payment Assistance TEXT OR WHATSAPP
our secure line +1 707-403-4933
Here at Narco Traders we accepts payments only via bitcoins. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are secure currencies for the Internet. You can pay without handing out sensitive financial information, and you don’t need an account.
1. Open a Bitcoin Wallet In order to start using Bitcoins as a payment method, you will first need to have a Bitcoin wallet. You can consider a Bitcoin wallet as the Bitcoin equivalent of a bank account. With a Bitcoin wallet, you can receive Bitcoin, store Bitcoin, pay for an invoice with Bitcoin, and send Bitcoin to others. List of popular sites to get a Bitcoin Wallet 1). Coinbase.com ( 2). Blockchain.com (3). Paxful.com (4). Localbitcoins.com
2. Buy Some BitcoinOnce you have your wallet all set up, you will need to have some Bitcoins in it. Bitcoins can be bought from exchanges or services like Coinbase , Paxfull and Localbitcoin. If you want to know more about the process of buying Bitcoins, please visit our ‘Knowledgebase’.
3. Pay With BitcoinNow that you have some Bitcoins in your wallet, you are ready to spend them! You will be provided with information about your order, the equivalent price in Bitcoins, and two payment options: a QR code and a button.
- If you have a wallet installed on your phone, you can simply use it to scan the QR code and send the Bitcoins.
- If you are using a desktop wallet, click on the button ‘Pay using Bitcoin Client’. This will open your wallet and create a payment. Check the payment details and confirm it.
If your computer wallet does not respond to the ‘Pay with Bitcoin Client’ button, OR if you wish to use a web wallet to pay with, you can initiate a Manual Payment:
- Copy the Bitcoin address shown in the payment window
- Paste this address in the ‘send to’ field in your wallet
- Copy the Bitcoin amount from the payment window
- Paste into the amount field in your wallet.
- Send the payment